It just occurred to me that it’s worth noting how well some parts of the last 48 hours have gone.
- I took Dora to her appointment and got her the tapeworm treatment and her booster shot.
- I also mentioned her gas and occasional irritated bowels, and the vet recommended probiotics.
- I left the vet and went to my pet store to buy the probiotics I had seen on sale.
- I went to the groomer’s and asked how scheduling works, then scheduled an appointment for the next day.
- We came home, I have Dora her meds with mild resistance but got through it.
- Today, we took her to the appointment, but forgot her rabies form.
- I ran home to get the rabies form and brought it right back.
- They finished up earlier than I expected, so I picked up my stuff and just left.
- I turned down prescheduling her next appointment, and we came home.
That might sound like normal life, but I’m somewhat used to being derailed by just 1-3 of those things happening in tandem, so making it through all of them is really good.